The Pro Quip 20L Yellow Plastic Diesel Fuel Can with Pourer Can comes with an internally stored flexible pourer to keep components clean and safe
Separate Breather outlet and cap for zero glug pouring
Stopper Storage Nub for storage of stopper during use
UV treated HDPE construction
Australian Made from HDPE, AS2906:2001 Approved
All fuel cans in the Pro Quip range are Certified to Australian Standard AS2906:2001. The distinctive colouring of the cans is to reduce the possibility of using incorrect fuels.
The space saving design of the plastic fuel can fits standard RV racks. The embossed pattern provides a slip resistant surface.
Pro Quip Plastic Fuel containers are Australian Made, and use interchangeable spare parts which are available in retail display packaging.
Pro Quip Fuel cans come with an internally stored pourer that will not get contaminated with dust etc. and pours freely without “glugging”, using the breather on the rear of the can.
Ideal for storage of up to 20L of Diesel
18.5KG weight when filled to nominal capacity with unleaded fuel
Fast Pour Design allows 20L of Diesel to be emptied in 55 seconds
Upright Military Design to fit standard Jerry Can Holders
Replacement parts available
Store upright in a Pro Quip Holder during transport
Service life 5 years
Safe Refueling tips from Worksafe Victoria
When refueling petrol or diesel powered portable equipment there must be safe systems of work in place to reduce the ignition risk.
These may include:
- Turn the equipment off and give it time for the hot parts to cool down
- Remove the equipment from inside vehicles
- Remove the equipment from trailers or surfaces (eg plastic or rubber) to ground out any static charge built up on the equipment
- Refuel away from other heat and possible ignition sources
- Refuel in a well-ventilated area
- Do not refuel in low lying areas, where vapours can accumulate
- Refuel only from approved labelled fuel containers
- Use a funnel, to reduce the risk of static electricity and fuel spillage
- Ensure suitable fire extinguishers are readily accessible
- Replace fuel caps on equipment and fuel containers tightly.
For more information from Worksafe Victoria, visit their site.
When Transporting portable equipment and fuel containers:
- Allow the equipment to cool down before loading it onto a vehicle
- Ensure fuel caps are on tight
- Secure in the upright position in a well-ventilated space.
When Storing fuel onsite:
- Only approved labelled fuel containers are used
- Fuel containers are outside vehicles or structures, in a well-ventilated area.
|INDIVIDUAL DIMENSIONS (CM)||34L x 18W x 46H|
|BOX DIMENSIONS (CM):||71L x 36W x 47H|