Seen all over Oz – 1.4m long and 2m out – UPF50+ rated – Fully waterproof 170GSM ripstop polyester – Heavy duty metal knuckles – Includes full D.I.Y. installation kit!
The Adventure Kings Rear Awning is a lightweight yet rugged unit there is no compromise on set-up time with the awning providing relief from the hot sun and wet weather in seconds. The awning will fit virtually any vehicle with a roof rack.
- Made from 170gsm ripstop polyester
- Stored in a heavy duty nylon reinforced 1000D PVC bag
- Adjustable awning height with aluminium anodised anti-scratch telescopic legs
- Unlike the other awnings on the market, this awning includes have dual channel system, making folding up the awning is extremely quick.
- Even though the legs are adjustable, there is no need to adjust them, just fold in and out. Very quick, very easy, very simple
- Comes with 2 x L Brackets for universal fitment to most roof racks
Please note: The awning is 1.4m along the vehicle and comes out 2m from the vehicle once the awning has been rolled out.
Important Note: We advise that after installation the user should immediately erect the awning to ensure all components are secure.
Additionally the user should:
- Make sure all poles are locked and secure in the channels.
- Canvas is firmly rolled and secured tight to the main channel by velcro in a manner that ensures no movement.
- Never store the awning in a wet or damp state.
|Poles:||Anodised aluminium alloy|
|Knuckles:||Cast aluminium alloy|
|Storage Bag:||Nylon-reinforced 1000D PVC|
|Size:||1.4m along vehicle x 2m out from vehicle when extended|