Cook anywhere – compact setup just 600mm x 380mm x 360mm, easy rotary ignitor start , integrated roasting temperature gauge as well as a cast iron hot plate/grill.
Take your camp cooking to the next level and always be prepared for family day trips or unexpected BBQs with mates. The Voyager Portable Gas BBQs are changing the game when it comes to compact and portable feasts!
- Stainless steel burner provides 12mj/h of heat output
- Simply fold out the legs and connect to the gas cylinder
- Satin enamel cast iron grill with a generous cooking area of 1600cm2
- Rotary ignition for effortless lighting
- Integrated temperature gauge – a must when roasting
- Gas certified to Australian standards
- Overall dimensions – lid closed – 600mm w x 380mm d x 360mm h
These must have new BBQs run off universal LPG and are sure to impress family and friends on any occasion.
|Firebox Finish:||Vitreous enamel|
|Roasting Hood:||Powder coated|
|Main burners:||1x Stainless Steel|
|Cooking surface finish:||Satin enamel cast iron|
|Cooking area hot plate:||230mm x 330mm|
|Cooking area grill:||230mm x 330mm|
|Total cooking area:||460mm x 330mm|
|Overall dimensions:||Lid closed
600mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 360mm (H)With legs folded
600mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 290mm (H)
WHAT GAS BOTTLE DO I NEED TO RUN THE VOYAGER?
Any standard gas bottle will work with the Voyager – it has a built-in regulator so it’s ready to go!
HOW LONG WILL A 9KG GAS BOTTLE RUN THE VOYAGER?
Approximately 36 hours thanks to the efficient 12MJ per hour single burner
HOW SMALL DOES IT FOLD UP TO?
Because the legs fold up against the body, the Voyager can pack up to under 300mm high – ideal for packing into tight spots.