The ultimate in strength and durability. These steel roof racks are your ticket to extra storage at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. They are perfect for the rugged terrain of the Australian outback
The Steel Roof Top Tent Rack is designed to fit a roof top tent flat on the base. Australian Standards AS 1235-2000 (A.D.R.) complied and tested. All testing was performed by a NATA accredited Australian laboratory, according to Australian Standard AS1235-2000.
- Tested to carry over 500kg (Check your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation for load limit.)
- Designed to hold a whole range of 4WD gear
- Black powdercoated
- Seriously over-engineered to ensure you get the best quality possible.
Installation is simple but will require a minimum of two people with basic hand tools. It will take approximately 2 hours.
NOTE: Image for illustration purposes only – actual product may vary to suit different vehicles
- Dimensions: 220cm x 125cm x 15cm
Suitable for many 4WDs with gutters, including*
- Nissan Patrol MQ, MK, GQ, GU – All wagon models
- Toyota LandCruiser 60 Series
- Toyota LandCruiser 70 Series – Wagon and Troopy Models
- Toyota LandCruiser 80 Series
- Toyota Prado 70 Series Wagons
- Toyota Prado 90 Series Wagons
- Mitsubishi Pajero Wagons (1983-1999)
- Land Rover 110 / County / Defender – Wagon models
- Jeep Cherokee (1974-2001)